Make requests for prayers here, and pray for our brothers and sisters who have posted requests. "Pray, pray, pray!"

Moderators: MedjAdmin, Management

By athenacp
Today starts my month of bad memories....March 15, 1992 my father was having a heart attack...my mom thought he was going to fall out the window, went to catch him and fell and busted her eyeball on the corner of the bed headboard, he died and we could not tell her till the next day as they were waiting for the eye surgeon and her bp was high.

March 16, 1997 my father in law died peacefully.

March 23, 1998 my mother in law died peacefully. Told me mother that day. When I went to tell my mom On March 25 that the funeral was going to be on March 26, I found her at the bottom of the stairs with her head busted open, blood & vomit by her and she was gurgling breathing. I did go to the funeral the next day.
On April 1 I got a phone call from the hospital that I had to take her off the machine as state law said since she was brain dead they could not keep her on it.

Please pray that I can get thru the rest of this month, other things are going on also but all these memories are hitting me too.
Praying............

O Lord, we call upon You in our time of sorrow,
That You give us the strength and will to bear our heavy
burdens, until we can again feel the warmth and love of
Your divine compassion. Be mindful of us and have mercy
on us while we struggle to comprehend life's hardships.

Keep us ever in Your watch, til we can walk again with
light hearts and renewed spirits.